Ecommerce Made Simple
Web Design, eCommerce, and online tech support! A brick and motor store on the web runs any business, automation is important. The only difference with a physical store is the technological maze eCommerce creates. It all starts with the camera – then placing the photograph online – then selling the product. Now if it was that simple – everyone would have a decent web shop. Doing all of this is truthfully an art and craft of the 21st century: with this experience comes simplicity.
Website Administration and Web Design Experience:
- Largest online shop built: 1600 SKU’s
- Largest amount of orders ran through said website in a day: 2,000.
- Platforms I work well with: WooCommerce (this site) and Shopify (building) – Open Cart (backend)
- Content Delivery Servers: MaxCDN and Cloudflare
- Product Photography – my client Blue Force Gear’s entire store (mostly).
- Servers – Shared Hosting to Dedicated
- Email Marketing Campaigns – Hundreds.
- Google Analytics, Adwords, webmaster tools, shop, etc – Always.
Ruffle Girl® Web Design
The Ruffle Girl website designed by Circle Shift (Alan R. Smith)
Design, Layout, Backend Automation, and training of all staff concerned to run the website.
Visit www.rufflegirl.com to see more.
Blue Force Gear – Website Administration, Consulting, and SEO.
Circle Shift (Alan R. Smith) works with the BFG team to create new product pages, update content, optimize the website for search engines, and keep the site current and new.
Contend Updates: images, products pages, banners, consistency of web content to print. Assists the developer with call to actions.
Visit www.blueforcegear.com to see more.
ULTRAcomp® Logo and Web Design
ULTRAcomp logo and website designed by Circle Shift (Alan R. Smith)
Visit www.ultracomp.us to see more.
Helium Whisper® Logo and Web Design
Helium Whisper logo and website designed by Circle Shift (Alan R. Smith)
Visit www.heliumwhisper.com to see more.